1.8
Additional Fees

For $100 dollars you didn't tell me anything more than I already knew.i was hoping for a little more information.

I wanted to know where my maternal grandparents were born. All the names you sent me not one was familiar. What did a get for $100? Not at all pleased.

Wished I hadn't even tried. You want more money to tell me what? I can't think of 100 words. I already knew I was Northern European.

What else can you tell me for $100? Not a satisfied customer.

Sorry but true.adfja'j fja'lfj fjdsl 'jf'as fsdjfj a afd nsdf lflflsn fkls fnfs;fk;skf ksa;f kfls;a kds;aafdj adfjkl;a iwore ladnf nsal fdns sdoalsn aie anspela naleeialla

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with 23andMe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Ancestry that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about 23andMe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare 23andMe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 23andMe?

Comments